T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST
Submissions are now open! Please review the standards and requirements below before submitting your design.
Standards and Requirements
- This contest is open to all artists that follow the mission statement of Starkville Pride, Inc. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
- Artists may submit up to three (3) designs for consideration. Only one design per artist will be considered for top three status.
- The design must be suitable for silk screening onto a standard cotton blend or bella canvas shirt.
- All entries MUST contain or incorporate the phrase “Starkville Pride (Year)” within the design.
- (Year) is to be replaced with the specific year of the Pride taking place.
- Designs should be based on the year’s Pride Fest Theme and gradients should be minimized or eliminated.
- We must receive the design in transparent .png of minimum 300 dpi quality or a vector file.
- Designs are not to exceed 12 in. x 12 in. in size
- All artwork must be 100% original. Use of copyrighted images, trademarked content, or any other legally restricted resources will result in disqualification.
Due Dates and Standards
- The due date for all submissions will be set as by the Marketing Coordinator of the Planning Committee.
Judging and Winners
- Judges will evaluate the designs for creativity, the overall attractiveness of the shirt, and incorporation of the words "Starkville Pride 2020"
- Awards will be given to the top three designs based on the criteria described above. Awards given will be set by the Planning Committee prior to the beginning of the contest and announced.
- Entering this contest constitutes an agreement by the submitting artists to relinquish all copyrights of the submitted works to Starkville Pride and to appear as requested for publicity purposes.
- All entries become the exclusive property of Starkville Pride and will not be returned to entrants. Starkville Pride has exclusive rights to the reproduction of winning design and the submitting artists relinquish all rights to such design.
- All proceeds from the sale of T-Shirts will go to Starkville Pride.